R4R provide basic e4X Tutorials concept with e4X Examples . Through R4R you can develop e4X programming concept. R4R provide e4X Interview Questions with answers.R4R provide e4X Languages study materials in easy way.
- ECMA-357 (E4X) was standardized in June 2004.
- E4X is standardized by ECME International in ECMA-357 standard (currently in its second edition, December 2005).
- Improve performance and maintainability.
- Decrease coupling between code and external data (in form of XML).
- Reduce code complexity, time to market, and revision cycles.
- Simplify the ability of Web developers to use the power of XML by using their existing skills and knowledge, and reusing familiar concepts, operators, and syntax (i.e., E4X makes XML very simple to use.)
- ntegrate well with other languages designed for manipulating XML, such as XPath, XSLT, and XQuery (For example, E4X should be able to invoke complementary languages when additional expressive power is needed without compromising the simplicity of the E4X language itself.)
- Standardize the syntax and semantics of a general-purpose, cross-platform, vendor-neutral set of programming language extensions by adding native XML support in ECMAScript.
- It is not currently possible to access a DOM object through E4X.
- E4X doesn't support parsing XML declaration .