Totel:10 Click: 1 2
A JavaServer Faces EL expression that refers to a property of a backing bean. A component tag uses this expression to bind the associated component's value or the component instance to the bean property. If the component tag refers to the property via its value attribute, then the component's value is bound to the property. If the component tag refers to the property via its binding attribute then the component itself is bound to the property.
There are six phases of the JSF application life-cycle
1. Restore view
2. Apply request values; process events
3. Process validations; process events
4. Update model values; process events
5. Invoke application; process events
6. Render response
if suppose that we have any URL: http://r4r.co.in/java/project.jsf?id=77, we are tring to access the passing parameter id with the following lines of java code.
FacesContext fct = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
String id = (String)
Following are advantage of the JSF
1. JSF also supports internationalization and accessibility
2. Render kit support for different clients
3. Component-level control over statefulness
4. Robust event handling mechanism.
5. Highly 'pluggable' - components, view handler, etc
6. Events easily tied to server-side code and many more.
We can divide jsf into
1. A set of prefabricated UI components.
2.An event-driven programming model.
3.A component model that enables third-party developers to supply additional components or plug-in.
JSF Objective Questions And Answers
JSF Interview Questions And Answers
R4R,JSF Objective fresher and experienced, JSF Subjective fresher and experienced ,JSF Interview Questions And Answers,JSF fresher and experienced,JSF Interview fresher and experienced ,JSF Questions fresher and experienced,JSF Answers fresher and experienced